We take our duty to process your personal data very seriously. This policy sets out the basis on which we collect any personal data from you, or that you give us, and how it will be processed by us. Please make sure that you read the following carefully in order to fully understand our views and practices regarding personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect the following data from you when you use this website:
- Information that you provide us with directly when you use the website by filling out a form. This includes information that you enter into the website when you create an account with us.
- This will include basic client information such as your full name and contact details.
- If you contact us then we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- We may collect details of the transactions that you have carried out on the website.
- We may collect credit and debit card information in order to process payments.
We only knowingly deal with customers who are over the age of 18. All users must confirm that they are over the age of 18 before they use this website and they may be asked to provide a proof of ID when doing so.
We may collect information about your general internet usage by using cookie files which are then stored on your computer. These cookies collect information and then are sent back to the website when you visit it again. This helps us to improve the website as well as to offer a more personalised service. Cookies may be disabled on your website browser.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately the storage and transmission of data over the internet can never be entirely secure. We will always do our best to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee the security of your data when it is transmitted to our site. Any transmission of your data is done so at your own risk. Once we have received your information, then we have strict procedures and safety features in place to try and prevent any unauthorised access to this data.
We will retain information securely and as is legally required for accounting purposes if we work with you. Any information that we hold about you can be deleted on your request, as per your rights which are detailed in full below.
We only hold your information for as long as is necessary according to accounting requirements.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
We use the information that we hold about you when it is in our legitimate interest to do so. This includes in the following ways:
- To ensure that all of the content on our website is presented correctly for your computer or browsing device
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To carry out our business obligations to you
- To allow you to participate in any of the interactive features of our website
- To notify you about any changes to our service
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only ever disclose information to third parties in any of the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer of such assets
- If we are under duty to disclose this information in order to comply with a legal obligation
- When other companies provide services on our behalf
- We may disclose statistics about our site visitors for analysis purposes
Everybody has a number of important rights regarding their data. These are:
- Transparency over how and why we process your personal information (the right to be informed), and with whom it is shared.
- The right to obtain a confirmation that your information is being processed, and the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, which shall be provided within one month of receipt of request (the right of access).
- The right to update or amend information we hold about you if it is incorrect (the right to rectification). A response to a rectification request shall be provided within one month of receipt.
- To ask us to stop using your information (the right to restrict processing). A response to such a request shall be provided within one month of receipt.
- The right to ask us to remove your personal information from our records (the right to be ‘forgotten’). A response to such a request shall be provided within one month of receipt.
- To object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes (the right to object).
- The right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (the right to data portability).
- The right to not be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing (rights related to automated decision making including profiling).
CONCERNS AND COMMENTS
If you have any questions, concerns and comments then please get in touch using the information below.